2. Focus On: The Paleolithic Diet – Fitnessista.com
3. New Tool Tuesday: The Wayback Machine -KatyWidrick.com
4. 26 Swaps That Can Make Your Life Happier -beinghealthyisyourchoice.tumblr.com
5. Homemade Pizza 9 Ways -ABeautifulMess.typepad.com
2. Lay in the hammock reading, for at LEAST a couple of hours.
3. Grocery shopping – St Patty’s style! Anyone have a good recipe for the holiday?
4. Try out Body Pump on Saturday morning. Are you sick of me trying new group classes yet? I don’t think I’ll be stopping anytime soon. In case you didn’t see the after-effect of Body Attack, feel free to laugh at my pain over on the Facebook Page. ;)
2. Oh My Michael Kors. This watch makes my heart go pitter-patter. To bad it’s about $100 more than I’m willing to pay ;)
3. I’m turning 28 in a month. Please let this be my birthday cake! It’s inspired by Orla Kiely’s fabric!
2. These Pesto Parmesan Scones are totally drool-worthy. Perfect Green addition to a brunch for St. Patty’s!
(to get you through the weekend without undoing all the hard work you’ve done!)
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m definitely looking forward to some family time and perhaps a green pastry … or two. Gotta carb load for my Body Pump and Spin class, right? ;)
Be Strong. Be Fearless.